Tuesday, February 12, 2013

MDS meets Mickey

Tuesday has become my favorite day of the week.  I love seeing all the new MDS downloads and coming up with new and fun ways to use them!  Right now, I am finishing up the boys' valentines and will share those tomorrow.  Today, I want to share a fun project that I did for our trip to Disney World back in January.  I love for the kids to get the characters' autographs but I have never really loved the books that Disney sells.  I decided for this trip that I would make my own books for the boys.  I was even more excited when my 10 year old told me that he liked it.  I made it as a swatchbook.  The first picture is the cover and then I just copied the signature page on the front and back of each following page.  I think these little books would be fun for a number of trips on which you would get autographs.  I've already started thinking of sporting events that I could make them for or even an end of the year book for each child to sign and write a little something to the teacher.  




No comments :

Post a Comment