Monday, February 18, 2013

CCMC239



When I saw this Sketch Challenge over at Create with Connie and Mary, I got really excited.  The sketch is one of my go to layouts.  I tend to put the image on the left side but it is pretty much the same.  I decided to ink up the bike in Sentimental Journey and go from there.  Here is what I came up with after playing around with some different color combinations.

 

Supplies
  • Stamp Sets: Sentimental Journey & En Francais
  • Colors: Crumb Cake, Basic Black, Summer Starfruit
  • Accessories: Vintage Faceted Buttons, Sycamore Street DSP, Linen Thread, Stitched Ribbon
  • Big Shot: Windows Framelits


6 comments :

  1. Wow! Love the colors you chose for this one! Such a vintage feel! Love how the piercing really makes the image stand out! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very pretty card Kim. Love how you used the En Francais for one of the layers and the DSP is super with the stamped bicycle! Thanks for submitting to Create with Connie & Mary this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW...I love the subtle colors of your card...so pretty and so perfect for that vintage set. Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh...great colors for this set!!! I've been looking for a wonderful idea using this set and you've given me one! Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the EnFrancis paired with the Feeling Sentimental set - they go together so well! An elegant combination! Thanks for joining us in the challenge this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete