Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Handstamped Valentines

As the mom of three boys, I know the day will come when I can no longer make valentines for them to take to school.  I did make ones in MDS for the older two but I had to make sure that they were cool enough before I printed them.  (I will share them in another post.)  For Reid, I wanted to do something cute since he is only 2 and in preschool.  I grabbed my go to stamp set for almost anything I need to make for a boy, I Dig You.  I stamped the digger and then stamped "I Dig You" on each tag before tying it onto the shovel.  Since these shovels were on the bigger side, there was no way that I was going to fill a bag with that much candy and send it home with all those 2 year olds.  So, I decided to fill the bags with pretzels instead.  I picked up these shovels several years ago in the after summer sale. I had enough to do pink ones for the girls and blue ones for the boys.  I even stamped the digger in pink for the girls.  Enjoy!


No comments :

Post a Comment