Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Scrapbooking Realization


For seven years, our bonus room has been home to all of my craft supplies.  Recently, we decided that we would move our oldest son into the bonus room so that he and his brother would each have their own bedroom. Had we not already decided to change the dining room into my stamp room, I would have been devastated with this decision but the dining room is my new favorite room in the house.  I painted it a beautiful shade of Pool Party and made it a very girly room which makes me happy because the laundry room is the only other girly room in this house and how much do you think I enjoy being in there?  Well, over the last couple months, I have been moving my stamp stuff and creating a space that will work for me.  Now, the room is full and I am left with a huge amount of scrapbooking stuff still in the bonus room.  For the last couple days, I have thought and thought about how I want to set up all my scrapbook stuff.  Truth be told, I really don't even want to look at it because all it does is remind me how far behind I am in telling the story of our family.  Then, while sitting in the dentist office, it hit me.  I don't need all that stuff anymore!!!  Check out my first set of pages that will be in my 2012 family album, made in MDS.  It only took me about 15 minutes and it was even fun to create.  I'm so excited by this decision and feel that I might actually get some scrapbooking done.



No comments :

Post a Comment