Monday, October 22, 2012

Monday Makeover - Just Believe

I love pulling out stamp sets that haven't seen ink in a while and that is the case with the Just Believe set.  I loved this set and had to have it but I just haven't used it much lately.  When I was trying to decide which card to make over from the catalog, I was checking out some sketch challenges on-line and came across the challenge over at Freshly Made Sketches.  When I saw it, I knew exactly which card I wanted to do.  I guess it isn't one card though, it is 2 projects merged together.  My card is a little bit of the catalog card on page 76 and the framed picture on page 77.  I put them together using the following sketch.


So, here is my card.  It is hard to tell from the picture but there is actually a white layer on top of the white card base.  I love the look this creates and find myself doing it all the time.  Enjoy!


Supplies: Just Believe stamp set; Whisper White and Primrose Petals cardstock; Primrose Petals, Pool Party, Daffodil Delight and Gumball Green Classic Ink; Whisper White Craft Ink with White Embossing Powder; Vintage Faceted Buttons; white twine and Primrose Petals ribbon.







1 comment :

  1. What a pretty card, Kim! I love your take on the sketch! Thanks for playing at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete