Thursday, October 18, 2012

Cards for Kids

Over the summer, I had a party with a friend's daughter, her friends and their moms.  It was so exciting to see the girls get into their projects and have a good time doing something crafty.  This was a group of 6th graders and they really took their time and made adorable cards.  Last night, I went to the NC State Fair and was walking through the winning card contest entries.  It's fun for me to see all the winning cards that have been made with Stampin' Up! products.  When I got to the 10-18 age group, I did a double-take.  One of the girls from the workshop had entered her cards that she made and got Best of Show for BOTH!  I was so excited for her and will drop her a congrats card in the mail!  I took pictures and wanted to share them with you.  Both cards are great layouts for kids.  They can change up the stamps and colors and make a lot of fun cards.  Congrats, Joanna, and thanks for showing other girls what they can do with a little ink and paper!



   

No comments :

Post a Comment