Wednesday, March 26, 2014

A Beautiful Wedding Day!

Last spring, I had the privilege to plan and create a wedding ensemble for a special friend.  Katie gave me her colors of navy and pink and told me that she wanted an elegant beach theme.  She pinned a couple of things on Pinterest which helped steer me in the right direction.  I used Midnight Muse and Pink Pirouette with Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla.  She loved what I created and I have to say that I was extremely happy with how it all came together.  You can see pictures of the ensemble here.  Katie sent me an email this weekend to tell me that the wedding was featured on Wedding Row, the website for a Charleston, SC wedding magazine.  This is the first picture they have posted.  I love how they photographed the rings on the program.
They also have a photo of the program on the website.  I am really excited because I forgot to take a picture of the program before I sent them.  Unfortunately, I forget to do that often.  Anyway, thanks for letting me share!


post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment