Thursday, September 27, 2012

Swaps from Regionals

I love swapping at Stampin' Up! events.  It is so much fun to come home with lots, and I mean LOTS, of new ideas.  I use these ideas in different ways and I thought it would be fun to share some of my favorites with you.  Enjoy!

by Carolyn Bennett
Love the Glimmer Paper on this card!
by Arlene Bridges
I've seen this technique done with flowers and snowflakes but I love it with the leaves and fall colors! 
by Billie Moan
Love the use of the embossing frame!
by Jini Merck
This card was one of the two chosen to win a Stampin' Up! gift certificate. Congrats, Jini! 
by Traci Gardner
Loved the use of MDS on this one!
Made by one of my beloved downline, Maureen Hallman! 
by Ashlee Forscher
Love the Basic Gray!
    

1 comment :

  1. That's my downline's card ~ Carolyn Bennett!! Glad you liked it!! Chat soon... Rene

    ReplyDelete