Monday, September 17, 2012

Mustache Bash

Friday night was my first SUblime Stars event and it was so much fun!  I love spending time with the girls in my downline and it is exciting for me to treat them to a fun event.  The theme of this one was a Mustache Bash.  I had 8 masculine make & take projects, bbq for dinner and a fun Guess the 'Stache game.  

  
 One of the cards we made was especially for a sports enthusiast.  I ordered the Great Sport stamp set a while back because my boys are getting older and I thought it would be a great one to use for birthday cards for their friends.  The layout below is a simple one and could be made into a girl card by switching the colors.  I also love adding that extra white layer behind the top white layer.  I don't know if you can tell but the top white layer is popped up on dimensionals.  Ignore the turquoise smudge in the corner, it must have fallen on the ink pad.  Hope you have a great Monday!

Happy Stamping!
Kim

No comments :

Post a Comment